To scrap or not to scrap......

I was contemplating ending my blog because I didn't think I had enough to say, and didn't want to be seen as bragging about my life or experience, but sod it, I've sat on Lorraine Kellys sofa and told the world what I do so a blog on here won't kill me. Who knows, it might actually be interesting and I've had such lovely words of support from everyone around me that I may well end up with the book I always wanted to write :)

Thank you to everyone posting comments and sending emails. I'm grateful to know I'm not the only one who thinks this isn't worthy of a discussion in parliament, and declaring a state of emergency in North Yorkshire :)

Comments

  1. Don't give up on it yet Karen. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know more about you and your approach to life.
    As a serial philanderer who is unable to self-analyse I've come to accept that I am just not capable of fidelity.
    I'm trying, in my attempt at a blog, to understand what it is that motivates me to take the risks I do. I'm encouraged in doing that by finding other who share my penchant for adventure and are prepared to discuss it. Whether they are in a small, bloggy community, or as you did, on national TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I just found your blog today and I find it a very interesting and entertaining read. I hope you don't scrap it as I am enjoying the posts and I know others are too.

    I just posted a comment and tried to edit but couldn't find the edit button deleted the previous post.

    Anyway, I have sent you mail ref my comment on Twitter.

    I look forward to your future blogs. Keep up the good work.

    Jimx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My latest LoveHoney reviews.....

January...