My new addition.......

http://agonymistress.blogspot.com/

I have decided to start a new blog to run alongside my current one.

Since I have started this journey talking about my lifestyle and my experiences I have been emailed with several questions relating to all things 'Illicit'. I have decided, therefore, to offer an outlet for people who are having some problems with their affairs, be it emotional, logistical, physical or sexual. I hope my current followers will follow my new blog, and possibly share any problems they might have experienced, in order to help others.

I have had permission from those who have contacted me already to reproduce their original questions and my subsequent answers. I hope this helps anyone currently struggling with their choices, or even just the logistical problems involved in hiding their affairs.

Please feel free to follow and certainly to contribute.

I look forward to hearing from you all xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest LoveHoney reviews.....

January...