New Blog number 4......

Its ok, I'm not losing my mind and I won't end up with hundreds of blogs, but I realised that I was missing the point a little bit on here, and had actually strayed from the point of this particular blog by throwing up funnies :) I know we all need a laugh so I've decided to start a funny blog with jokes, funnies, and general daily smiles. Anyone who wants to contribute is more than welcome :) Not all of the jokes will be relationship or mistress based, they are just random things that make me smile and will hopefully cheer your day :)

Enjoy

The link is on the main pages of my blogs, and will be Twittered regularly.

For those first visitors, here is the link http://smileymistress.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest LoveHoney reviews.....

January...