New Podcast site....

I'm in the process of setting up a new podcasting site, to run in conjunction with my blog site. I intend on running two different ones and will see how they both go, fingers crossed all will be fine and they will be popular, but if they bomb then I will stick to the blogging :)


The Serial Mistress podcast will be a similar site to this one. It will be my musings about being a mistress, my opinions about relationships and of course snippets of my radio programmes. Some of the past shows will be the first items published, and I will see how they work. No doubt things will improve the more 'practised' I get at it, but we all know I wasn't brilliant at everything when I first started! lol :)


I will then start the Erotic Mistress podcast (when I am happy with the hosts) and read aloud my erotic postings. I'm not sure how many people will want to hear erotica read in a broad northern accent :) Maybe you can decide :)

Anyway, watch this space, there will be podcasting, blogging and tweeting being produced for anyone who may well be interested :) I hope you all will xxx

My new podcast will be called 'Serial Mistress Discusses...' If you think of any better names for it I'd love to hear from you xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest LoveHoney reviews.....

January...