One or two will be obvious, but hopefully they will all help you spot the ones who are attempting to hide their marital status from the world.
- The white line on tanned fingers where his wedding band should be. There is usually a dent or a line where they have quickly slid the ring off and into his pocket.
- Office hours communication, if he only wants to speak to you during the day, or offers lunch but never dinner then you need to consider he may well be attached. 'Please don't text me after 5' is usually a huge give away.
- He's reluctant to meet any of your friends or family, especially at the weekend, because it reduces the chance of him meeting someone he might actually know.
- You do solitary pursuits together, he's keen on quiet days in the countryside, staying home with a DVD or getting a take away rather than dinner in a restaurant. If he doesn't want to be seen in public with you its not because he doesn't want to share you or your time with anyone else, its because he doesn't want to be caught.
- His clothes will smell of fabric conditioner. Its a well known fact that single men don't even know what fabric conditioner is, and only when they get hitched does the word 'Comfort' or 'Lenor' even enter their vocabulary.
- He disappears during dinner to 'make a quick phonecall'. It usually means he's saying goodnight to the wife and kids.
- He pays for everything with cash, or a business credit card, never his own, and he always destroys the receipt for whatever he has bought.
- He never 'plays' while wearing any clothes, and doesn't encourage affection when you're fully made up and he has a white shirt on. He's keen to be naked while you have fun together, and smartly folds his clothes instead of discarding them on the floor.
- He has baby wipes in his car even though he swears he has no children, they are remarkably good for getting make up out of things!
- Any present you ever buy for him he keeps at your house, and tells you its because he wants to use it only when he's with you.
I hope these help some girls, but then again its good fun dating married guys sometimes, but only when he's honest about it.
Good luck hunting girls :)