Apologies

Sincere apologies to my followers for my deafening silence. I've been taking some time out from the mistress world for many personal reasons, but I'm back now. I had stopped Twittering, blogging and visiting my favourite sites, but I have missed it. Sorted out many things in my head and now is the time to carry on with my interesting, funny or depressing tales and opinions. Forgive me for neglecting you all, and hopefully you will keep following me now I'm back :)

Hope everyone is doing ok, and I haven't missed much :) xxxx


Comments

  1. pfffft!
    I wish my life were so exciting that I had no time to write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!

    I have recently started my own and would really liek you to be a follower of mine as I am a follower of yours - safety in numbers right..

    http://www.thehappilymarriedwife.blogspot.com/

    XOXO

    Wifey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My latest LoveHoney reviews.....

January...