I'm looking into the wide variety of men who choose to have an affair, an illicit encounter, a fling, a one night stand, and their reasons for doing so. Its impossible to pigeon-hole people, but in my experience it seems they all (in some shape or form) fall into one of three categories. I wonder which you are :) Mr Womaniser - the man who has been doing this for years, he's had countless affairs, flings, one night stands, call them what you like, while he was 'courting' his wife, and since the wedding. Its a natural thing for him. He adamantly believes that monogamy is an unnatural state and men are meant to spread their seed. His wife is oblivious because the lifestyle he has created for her has blinded her rationality. He is usually debonair, charming, attractive, smart, intelligent and witty. He knows what he has and knows how to use it and has been using it, over and over, since the day he hit puberty. No one on the earth would ever stop him doing what he does best...
ZERO comments.... Enough said. Please delete this blog and seek psyciatric help.....
ReplyDeleteHaha, how pleasant. But clearly you're still reading it, and commenting on it, so it serves a purpose :) Please stop commenting - unless you can say something useful - and seek some English Language and spelling help... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support! Again! But when are you ever going to let it go?
Comment as much as you like, I'm not publishing any more of your badly spelt, idiotic ramblings. If you hate me so much just read someone elses blog. I'm so unbelievably bored of hearing your vitriolic, bitter, hate-filled judgements. I'm flattered you're so obsessed with me, but I'm done now. Enough is enough. Crawl under a rock and die please. No one is interested in you or your hideous remarks. Thank you and goodbye!
ReplyDelete