It's that time again....

It's naked sunbathing time again - yay!!

OK, OK, its not today! But it was this week. It was stunning weather up here and I took advantage of it by laying out for a few days with nothing on. I've been asked by many people if I sunbathe alone, and yes I do. I have invited one or two people to join me in the past, but I do relish the total peace and quiet when I'm alone.

I found this little piece the other day, and it made me smile, because I have a new friend I haven't met yet, who is a naturist, and he's dying to start naked sunbathing with me on a regular basis, and has even invited me to join him at naturist events, and on holidays. I'm not sure how far I could possibly take any of this, at the moment I'm just considering it, but knowing how much fun my followers are, I thought I'd share it with you, and some things I have never got to say to him, or any other naturist I might meet - no matter how much I will be tempted now I've posted this :)

Things you should never say to a naked man
  • Ahhh, that's cute
  • I'm sorry
  • Can we just cuddle?
  • They have surgery to fix that
  • Wow, and yet your feet are so big
  • There's a tower in Italy like that
  • It's OK, we'll work around it
  • This explains your car
  • Great! A treasure hunt!
  • But it still works, right?
  • Did you date Lorena Bobbit?
  • I've smoked joints fatter than that
  • Are you cold?
  • It's a good thing you have so many other talents
  • Does it come with an air pump?
  • So, that's why you're supposed to judge people on personality
Sorry everyone, just joking :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest LoveHoney reviews.....

January...