OK, OK, its not today! But it was this week. It was stunning weather up here and I took advantage of it by laying out for a few days with nothing on. I've been asked by many people if I sunbathe alone, and yes I do. I have invited one or two people to join me in the past, but I do relish the total peace and quiet when I'm alone.
I found this little piece the other day, and it made me smile, because I have a new friend I haven't met yet, who is a naturist, and he's dying to start naked sunbathing with me on a regular basis, and has even invited me to join him at naturist events, and on holidays. I'm not sure how far I could possibly take any of this, at the moment I'm just considering it, but knowing how much fun my followers are, I thought I'd share it with you, and some things I have never got to say to him, or any other naturist I might meet - no matter how much I will be tempted now I've posted this :)
Things you should never say to a naked man
- Ahhh, that's cute
- I'm sorry
- Can we just cuddle?
- They have surgery to fix that
- Wow, and yet your feet are so big
- There's a tower in Italy like that
- It's OK, we'll work around it
- This explains your car
- Great! A treasure hunt!
- But it still works, right?
- Did you date Lorena Bobbit?
- I've smoked joints fatter than that
- Are you cold?
- It's a good thing you have so many other talents
- Does it come with an air pump?
- So, that's why you're supposed to judge people on personality
Sorry everyone, just joking :)