The Mirror...

Oh it's going to be a busy day.  I wonder how many death threats I'll get on this fine sunny morning :)

For those who are wondering what I'm waffling on about:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/mistress-who-only-dates-married-844040

But I'm also a headline - in fact I'm the first story - on the main home page of the Mirror!  Ooops.  I thought everyone was bored of it by now, I didn't realise the Mirror would go for it in such a big way.  How funny!!!

So, if I go quiet after today, you know I've been tracked down and murdered in my sleep by someone who has missed the whole point of the article :)

Have a fabulous sunny day everyone xxxxxx


Comments

  1. Hi Karen,

    I hope you don't receive any threats for having an opinion or indeed expressing it...I guess the world is full of narrow minded people.

    I enjoyed your article it was informative and interesting :-)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Alex :)

    Yet again the point has been completely missed, judging by the ignorant messages I've received and the comments on The Mirror page lol.

    At least I can be confident knowing I'm intelligent, can spell and have better things to do with my time than throw harsh comments at total strangers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My latest LoveHoney reviews.....

January...